sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2016

When winter comes...

'Cause summer is going to be gone
And each leaf threatens September
It won't last forever while I walk alone
I walk alone every morning and energy is my wheather




I'm hidden behind this sweet tree
It tells me that I can be a dreamer, that I will be free
I'm in love only with the sky, 'cause it sings for me...
This effeminate voice should last forever

She has just appeared, she says me I'm suspicious
That it was me who sent Love by flying like a pidgeon
But it was Peace; Love is overrated in this hysterical weather
It's raining women, but I become an umbrella and flee from the danger




Maybe it's beginning to snow in the Forest of Angels
And I'm a Dark Fairy in the inner part of you
You are the letter which has started the legend
When winter comes I'll be gone from this invisible wood...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: