domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2016

We, in Love

All the pitch black senses
When you close your eyes
Make the world like a rainbow
Loke the Sun at night
Maybe I need to put my flag on your skin
To become the wind
The wind that never blows
But I know your smile is real
It's something between you and I
Listen to my murmur...
                          Your smell
                              With me
                                Forever

I know you desire my lips
'Cause yours are tired of thinking of me
I wonder what happens when you remember our kiss
         So short
           There's snow
             The wind that never blows
                                                [...]

I've imagined myself in your bed tonight
If your gazes turned words...
We'd be those pitch black senses

                When you closed your eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: