domingo, 1 de enero de 2017

Deep Beauty

Peering from the mirror, I’m a prayer

I got married with Venus, we escaped from Heaven

She’s so divine that I’m living in the air

I close my eyes and wonder if I’m enough for her

But she says I’m the only devil she needs

That I’m Deep Beauty, the real Diva she feels







Have I become Sexiness when I thought I was dry?

Have this world made me laught when supposed to cry?



Deep Beauty, as I’m believed to be now...

My destiny is to be a light in this silent Dark

I’m Deep Beauty,

    I’ve got married with Venus after learning to fly

                                                                           [...]



She’s so divine that I’m living in the air

I close my eyes and wonder If I’m enough for her

And she claims I’m the only Diva she needs

 That I’m Deep Beauty, the real devil she feels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: