viernes, 6 de enero de 2017

Another Phoenix






Love gets crazy when she walks on the street
Euphoric tears which dry the world; I forgot I was weak
My melody, my mirror, I've seen Freedom in her lips

          She's another Phoenix
          My wing, my Diva, a miracle I've seen


She created the music by dressing in gold
 And had three minutes to save the world
Her power, her sassiness, there's a light in her beard
That makes me feel unstoppable when it shines over me

She's another Phoenix
Sweet girl gone strong
                              [...]


I observed that magic and learnt to transform





Like the other unstoppables who have broken the mould
I'm another Phoenix

         
    Our wings, our dresses, our sassiness
    Sweet hearts gone strong
    Now we know the truth she claimed in that song


    We have the rest of our lives to feel covered with gold.



   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: