domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

I've flown

I’d be free if her arms and kisses
Were dedicated to me
But she´s shaking, shaking like a leaf…
                 Breaking
She prays for our love
She cries for our love
She flies…

I was only a rosy-cheeked Diva
   before I knew her
What is Heaven?
What is Hell?
She gave me the answers
I had never known what she wanted
   until she tried to kiss me
But she was shaking, shaking like a leaf…
                    Breaking

(You gotta conquer… and hurt me with your flag)

She came back with that man… though I’m her flame





I prayed for our love
I cried for our love
I’ve flown
Although all the strongest poems were dedicated to me
And I know the answers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: