martes, 10 de abril de 2018

Dear Vanja Radovanović,

First of all, let me introduce myself: My name is Irene and I'm that Spanish girl who told you on Twitter that, although I don't understand your publications in Montenegrin, I really like "Inje". Maybe this happened two weeks ago, but I still feel the emotion I had when you answered me... that you only knew to say "OK" well in English :'D. My friend, I believe you speak this language better than you think. I actually thought that you were more serious due to your song, but something told me that I could write that to you in a friendly tone... and you are really hilarious; it's impossible for me to not to feel affection despite not knowing you personally. But it's not only me: many people would love to hold you <3

And yes, I love "Inje", although I confess that it didn't call my attention until I listened to the revamp... and cried. I only had to feel the music without understanding the lyrics, and this is the important here. (Besides, I love the jacket you wear in the video!). I think you're a good example of that someone can be crazy but also have a huge talent (don't worry, I'm very crazy too). I wish you were in the final of Eurovision because you deserve it, but I know that you only want to enjoy the experience. Many people, like me, will discover your music, and your touching voice and lovely personality will help you a lot in this... Oh yes, I read a translation of the song in my language and... WOW O_O

I'd love to be able to go to any pre-party to listen to "Inje" live, but I have to stay at home and study hard to pass my finals: I'm finishing the last year of my degree, do you know? But I didn't want to go to sleep tonight without writing this letter for and send all my support for my favoutite Montenegrin entry ever. In fact, if aliens conquered the Earth tomorrow and asked who our leader is, I'd say your name (by the way, I LOVE your name! "Vanja" sounds so magical!): I'm sure that they'll want to become our friends if this happens... I always wanted to have somebody from Mars next to me, don't you?? A green, viscous and fat creature :)

I'll finish the letter here. I hope you're conscious that you actually have MANY fans who support you every day. And, of course, I'll keep on reading your tweets aloud while trying to pronounce Montenegrin :)))))).

It's me who doesn't have fans, but I also have a message fot you:

PLEASE, CONTINUE SHOWING THAT BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND SMILE! WE APPRECIATE THEM A LOT!

Many many many many many kisses from Mars, and happy Halloween! :3

Irene (oops, my name isn't so wonderful like yours, but it's my name and I don't mind at all!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: