jueves, 19 de abril de 2018

Liquid

The uncertainty that holds me
Which is sung by the rain
Has been my best travel companion
Since my pen watches me different
I try to write on the pools

But they told me I am
Too liquid for them



My body wets the gazes of the women
To whom I smile despite not placing my mouth well
Some of them come closer to finger it
-So unsuccessfully-

"I can't wake up from the polychromatic dream
Which dyed me art"

Although the sun didn't watch me beautiful...

Another sphere turns red
When I'm Hers
Hers, in the arms that will be able
To pull up my reason

The sunset was thankful as I dropped my hair
Being the rebellion it needed to turn on black

I don't want to come home now
My lips are soaked of new adventures.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: