jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

H O R I Z O N

An inexistent song healed my last dream
It was the name of a woman I loved
Sounds of past lives, lost kisses, gazes I forgot

Maybe the Diva in me has reborn
And I need to remember who I was
to take my darkest hat and make life shine



My hand made me draw my biggest smile
in the H O R I Z O N of millions people's eyes
Why couldn't I see in anything else

                     than black or white?

I was afraid of being this free again
Of making my story become so real
Of being the river which survived
my own sea, one more night with myself
                                                         [...]


An inexistent song healed my last dream
Maybe I can be the sister of the most powerful storm,
transformed in ashes, in the wife of Fire

                                  
                                    In the most real illusion.



                                    Irene Castro

                                    2018/10/10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: