lunes, 27 de agosto de 2018

Mother

Mother, I don't know what you see
When you see me taking her hand
You believe this can't be real
But my soul becomes the most beautiful mess
When her smile is all my rain

Mother, you think I'm your biggest lie
Maybe you couldn't see the brightest part of me
But her kisses are the only religion to which I belong
I live in the darkness of her eyes

Mother, I've never been someone special
Just another passenger falling in love
I won't keep on dancing alone

And when she holds me, life is such an angel
                                                                  [...]


I live in the darkness of her eyes

Mother, she took the wildest part of my spirit

That's how we built our home.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: