viernes, 3 de agosto de 2018

Sheni gulistvis, Iriao

There are butterflies in my heart, melting slowly slowly slowly slowly, making me burn in a sort of Heaven.
     Misho is the wings that fly in the deepest side of music, why does his voice exist so powerfully, why has the rest touched my soul with the intensity of a lion... Why didn't I know them at the beginning of my life.
     In the moment in which I really started to breath, they appeared in me. I stopped being a river, only flowing before the death, to become the sea, maybe more immortal. I just want to hold their melodies and to keep on being this dreamer, and to ask the lips of the Eternity to cover my forehead with its flavour, so bright so bright so bright so bright so bright SO THEIRS.

Just bring me to peace, just let me take your hands and travel through all these songs, just shake my heart again and never stop making me burn.





                                                                    Sheni gulistvis,
           
                                                                                                                   Irene

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: