domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

Just You and I



Forgive me if I couldn’t love you,
if I was cold when you kissed me
Forgive me if I wanted to be alone
I’m slowly realizing who you were

All alone in the rain, all alone in your fallen plane
(…your bright smile when I was dying…)

I wish I were a demon instead of an angel,
I would be able to steal your soul
            so that you came back

Forgive me if I didn’t use my heart
I didn’t know what I had to say
when you talked to me



I have never learnt to speak Love
I just wanted to see the light in your silent eyes
Just you and I
in the echo of the deepest darkness
I only needed to love myself,
but you appeared and stole
the best side of me
                      […]

Forgive me if I wanted to be alone
I’m slowly realizing who you were
I wish I could steal your soul…
But your smile destroyed


            the worst side of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: