viernes, 19 de agosto de 2016

Your Chilly and Burning Essence

Hey! That frightening leaves I hated have just fallen
The Autumn is starring at us from the distance of the ocean
He has already touched the blue, blue sky...
               Just like us!

Hey! Although my eyes are seeing clouds, here is my sunny smile
In the dark red Heaven
we would die together
                          if it was necessary
Before... I had never felt like this...

It could be!
The heartbeat could be as free as a bird
I could pray!
My blue lips tasting your green eyes in the end
Now I understand!
If you wanted to be with me, we two would enjoy each other like little girls
Among the rainbow we could become an ecstasy today

Yay! Your sweet and hot smile
It's snowy in my inside
Yay! The temperature's so freezing
Hold me if you're feeling what I'm feeling
Yay! 'Cause I am melting
Let's feel the eternity together
Woman, I can't believe this love yet!

All your chilly and burning essence...
Kiss me now! You're my biggest drug
I can't still believe your crazy effect!
I'd die for touching your killing tongue!
I'll pray.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: