domingo, 24 de julio de 2016

My Inside

When I don't know what I should write, I just feel it. I don't mind!, I just wanna tell you diamonds and fly through my heart. Shhhhhhhhhhhh, be quiet... You're dreaming that you're dreaming.

You may be blue owing to loneliness (it's really such a beautiful sound: /ˈləʊnlɪnəs/, oooooh that pretty Schwa). Seriously? Oh, you don't know what loneliness is. It's a flooding feeling, and even your soul seems to leave you. And if the world is big enough, you're just a tear in a middle of millions of smiles. You're never alone. There is a creature in you called "(your name)", and it is the only one who could rescue you from the hole you are in.

A poem is only a dream loved in paper (who knows?...). Tonight I was travelling through Europe. Europe was an entire sea with its own Ocean. My boat was the Death and I was feeling so alive... Oh, Portugal, Polland, Serbia, Sweeden, Slovenia, San Marino, Norway, Italy... Ireland!!! I had a clover with five leaves in my lungs and I began to breathe the Spring; my woman, my life...

Moldova, Macedonia, Albania... Freedonia!!! The Marx brothers were not so wrong. The world needs it; and has always needed it. Yesterday, today, forever... why? (Who knows?...).

If my Love is powerful enough, let's release it. I touched Germany when I was in Austria... Switzerland, Belgium, England... I am like a heroine who has started to live as a teenager and who will probably die as a teenager.

And... If I wanted to finish my poem... I would arrive to Serbia. Why Serbia? Simply... say ZDRAVO... здраво!!! And you will have done magic.

...Who knows.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: