domingo, 24 de julio de 2016

Shouting Body


             Looking at myself in the mirror...
      Oh, another imperfect day
      I just wanna run, far away
                    and make my pale nails red
                    People say I should try another way
                    instead of making Heaven mine

                                        Prisoned in a bubble...
                             I can touch the broken glasses throught my hips
                                                          They go on burning...
                                                                          and burning
                                                                Burning to wear a 32
                                                                In my hips, I'm looking for my Diva
                                                                But my Diva has just left
                                                                I'm dancing in the prison while my forehead is crying

                                                                Burning between flames
                                                                                       my nervous smile breaks

                                             And tears fight to get a choice
                                  and call my name
                                  Shouting for letting me free


     "Oh, you shouldn't eat so much!"
                                                 [...]
     "Girl, you'd better try to disappear!"
                                                 [...]
     "Oh, put your fucking body on fire!"
                                                 [...]
     "Girl, better imagine you're not real!"
                                                 [...]

                                                           Does beauty lie in the end?
                                                   I carry on dancing until losing my mind
                                                   I wish I could release myself
                                                   from the noisy danger that lives in my head:
                                                               "Oh, put your fucking body on fire!"

         Maybe I'm crazy
         But my shouting body begs me to open my eyes:
         "Make your tears stop, you know the truth,
                                               you can be yourself and become Fire!"

                             That's enough
                             Heaven is mine
                                      Perhaps it will be an imperfect day
                                      but the day when I lost my mind
                                                has already come to an end

           Burning my shouting body to make the devils regret.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: