domingo, 24 de julio de 2016

The Son of Wind

Another century when the Moon's shining in the sky
But I don't thank her for being alive
And I can breathe the stars, 'cause they smell as well as the light

Although I know I'm the Son of the Wind
Sometimes I feel there's nothing to see
Sometimes I see there's nothing to feel

Will it be so many other years         of sadness and tears?
                                                                                        [...]


It's time to give up hurting myself and not to deny

That there are periods in which everything falls apart
     But we weren't born to cry before we die
     But to fight until we fly!

     In the middle of the mystery I will be the hunter of Truth
     Maybe we only have to open our pitch black eyes and look...
     All the treasures that in pain we took
     All that treasures, they are our passport to flee!
     'Cause I am the Son of Wind

And Wind is calling; he's calling to make me repeat
That we're warriors in the struggle to be free

              This is what I sing while playing the piano:
              "Troppo forti per assumere un altro comando!"



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: