domingo, 24 de julio de 2016

Waterfall Light

Walking on the dark street
Rubbish in the heart
A powerless shadow
A painful shadow
Just a devastated shadow
Only a weak rain shines in your night

Feeling life like a cesspool, cesspool
Wishing to be in other shoes
Evil laughs in your brain, playing with your name
Hidden in such a cold room





Look at yourself in the mirror and count your tears
No, you can't go on living like this
Stop crying, stop trying to change the rest
If the rest are a diabetic storm, use
your gun of sugar, invincible waterfall

A blue figure, you're supposed to be
But you can't leave the fight
Open your eyes and you 'll see the light, 'cause
you have a lot to give
Make your white soul become a white fever
to get sick of a volcanic strength
The Angel of Victory is nearer and nearer
Win your struggle against resentment and hate

Stop thinking you are a victim, they
won't hurt you if you don't let 'em
A black hole, you can't compare
with this huge, sunny-smiled Universe
It's time to rebuild our wings and fly
You 're coming back!
I'm coming back!
All we are coming back!

I know it's so tough but I wanna, I wanna
I want you to survive to this frozen water
If the rest are a diabetic storm, use
your gun of sugar, invincible waterfall

Love has beaten the War
We live tied to the Light
The Light has flooded our world through the wall
We'd just become the Sun of the night

I look at myself in the mirror, I count my tears
No, I can't go on living like this
I  'll stop crying and stop trying to change the rest
If the rest are a diabetic storm, I 'll use 
my gun of sugar like an invincible waterfall




Blue figures, we were supposed to be
But we didn't leave the fight
Having opened our eyes, we  saw the light
with a lot to give
It was extremely tough, but we gotta, we gotta
We 've got to survive to that frozen water
They were just diabetic storms, beaten
with guns of sugar, we 're invincible waterfalls!
Black souls have become white fevers
We got sick of a volcanic strength
The Amgel of Victory kissed us to be the winners
in the struggle against resentment and hate!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No os perdáis...

F.E.M.M.E.

Denme una sola razón para olvidarme de escalar la montaña más alta del firmamento al que estoy destinada. Díganme que me ven sucia, que qui...

Los más leídos: